Speaker, author and great humanitarian Tiffany Berg Painter (that’s her to the right), whom I am happy to know, asked on Facebook today:
“What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment in life so far?”
Great question. Tough to answer with just one thing but I’ll list a progression of the greatest accomplishments so far in my life:
- Accepting Christ into my life as a teenager–opened up the door to SO, SO, SO many good things most especially:
- Meeting my best friend and marrying her–who gave me:
- My four greatest treasures. So proud of the fine young people they are and so grateful to be their father. Eternally grateful for my wife for them. Amen and amen!
- My education, training, profession and successful independent practice as a relationship strategist (marriage and family therapist). So proud and impressed by my amazing clients who take on the tough challenges of life and overcome!
- I can trace all of these accomplishments (or rather gifts) to the first on the list. Hallelujah!